VKV Sivasagar, the 17th school under VKSPV in Assam, started its academic activities on 3rd May 2010. The school is presently located at HCB Road, Amullapatty, Sivasagar. Donor: The land of the school has been donated by Late Amulya Boruah, a renowned advocate of Sivasagar.
Unique features and Best Practices
• The permanent building of the school will be located between Sivasagar and Nazira.
• Parents appreciate the way the KG kids learn by sitting on the ground with a small single desk in the class.
• Local people have extended their cooperation remarkably with cash, kinds and other assistances to construct the new school building at HCB Road,Amullapatty,
• Feedback meetings for school staff are conducted regularly after the school hours.
• Within three months from the opening of the Vidyalaya, the local people have constructed the present school building worth approx. Rs. 6 Lac, while Rs. 1.5 lac has been donated by the people of the locality itself.