At a Glance
|Location :||At Uhanipathar gaon, Dipota near National Highway-52, about 8 km from Mission Chariali, Tezpur (the District Headquarter of Sonitpur District), Assam.|
|Address :||Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Dipota Tezpur|
Sonitpur, PIN: 784150, Assam, (INDIA)
|Classes :||From Nursery to I.|
|Medium of Instruction :||English.|
|Other languages taught :||Assamese, Hindi and Sanskrit.|
|Board :||Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.|
Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Tezpur
Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Tezpur is the 16th Vidyalaya run by VKSPV. To fulfil the long standing desire of people in and around Tezpur Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari set up the Vidyalaya at Uhanipathar gaon, Dipota located at a distance of 8 km from Mission Chariali, Tezpur adjacent to National Highway 52. A 14 bigha-plot has been acquired for the permanent construction of the Vidyalaya building where classes will be added every year up to 12th standard. Tezpur is the District Headquarter of Sonitpur District, Assam.
Unique Features and Best Practices
• Attractive Vidyalaya site in a scenic location
• Activity based classroom teaching
• Individual care of the students
• Cordial parent- teacher relationship
• Involvement of parents in Vidyalaya activities
• Result oriented teaching methods by Montessori trained teachers in lower classes
• Better involvement of students in the teaching-learning process
• Use of teaching aids in classrooms
• Excellent academic performance of students
• Stress on co-curricular activities like action songs, bhajans, patriotic songs, games etc.
• The students of the Vidyalaya take part in various activities and programmes held in the town.